Bracelet & Ring Sizing Tools
How to measure your ring and bracelet size:
- Print out this document onto A4 paper or preferably photo card.
- To ensure this document prints at the correct size go to PDF settings and ensure your page scaling is off and printing at actual size, as below.
- Once printed, ensure that the ring size box measures 154mm x 96mm and you’ll ensure an accurate measurement.
- Cut out both the ring and bracelet sizer and make a slit where indicated.
- When fitting, adjust the sizers so they it fit comfortably and not too tight.
- Also check that you can remove the sizer over your finger or wrist, so it’s not too tight.
- Do not to pull the sizer too tight as this will give an inaccurate reading.